I know what your thinking … vegetables for breakfast? Trust me when I say the combination of brussels, potatoes, onion, and bell peppers work for any time of day. I love serving these easy roasted vegetables alongside some eggs (scrambled, poached, or fried) during the week or to accompany a yummy breakfast casserole for brunch on the weekend.
Can you make roasted vegetables ahead of time? Sure! Put the finished roasted breakfast vegetables in a 8×8 or 9×13 pan (depending on how much you made). Before you’re ready to serve just warm them up covered in a 350 oven for 10-15 minutes.Print
Roasted Breakfast Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 cups potatoes, cut into 1” cubes
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 6 whole garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all of the ingredients on a sheet pan and make sure all of the vegetables have a nice coating of olive oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar.
- Bake for 25 minutes, toss everything, bake bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
I like to put parchment paper down on the sheet pan so the veggies don’t stick and there is less clean up.
Need more breakfast ideas? Check these recipes out: