I know what your thinking ... vegetables for breakfast? Trust me when I say the combination of brussels, potatoes, onion, and bell peppers work for any time of day.
- 4 cups potatoes, cut into 1" cubes
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 6 whole garlic cloves, peeled and halved?
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all of the ingredients on a sheet pan and make sure all of the vegetables have a nice coating of olive oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar.
- Bake for 25 minutes, toss everything, bake bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
I like to put parchment paper down on the sheet pan so the veggies don't stick and there is less clean up.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, roasted vegetables, vegetables, brunch