In need of an easy appetizer? These Cubano Pizza Pinwheels are a winner. I know it sounds weird, but trust me they are delicious. A traditional Cubano sandwich has roasted pork, ham, pickles, swiss cheese, and mustard. We kept this recipe easy and omitted the roast pork, but all the other ingredients are rolled up in some pizza dough. You could definatley add roast pork if you have some handy.
How to make Cubano Pizza Pinwheels:
- Make some Homemade Pizza Dough or use store bought pizza dough.
- Spread yellow mustard all over the dough for the sauce.
- Sprinkle sliced ham, mozzarella cheese, swiss cheese, and diced pickles.
- Roll everything up into a log, and slice it into eight equal pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
Other Pinwheel ingredient combinations:
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Spinach and cheese
- Taco meat, black olives, green peppers, and cheese
- Pulled pork, barbecue sauce, and cheese
- Broccoli and cheese
Really the combinations are endless! If you love this recipe, I would love to know! You can rate this recipe and leave a comment below. If you take a picture tag me on Instagram @hungrywaitress! Here?s the recipe:Print
Looking for more appetizer ideas? Check out these easy recipes: