In need of an easy appetizer? These Cubano Pizza Pinwheels are a winner. I know it sounds weird, but trust me they are delicious.
- Homemade Pizza Dough or store bought
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 cup swiss cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pickles, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 24? by 12? rectangle.
- Spread the mustard evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese, pickles, and ham evenly over the dough.
- Roll the 24? side of the dough up (just like you would roll up cinnamon rolls), and slice into eight equal rolls.
- Place the rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Don?t forget the parchment paper! It will keep clean up easy.
- Prep time does not include making the homemade pizza dough. Add an additional 2 hours if you are making the dough from scratch.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min