Who doesn’t love a good dip? This Jalapeno Artichoke dip is a great easy appetizer to serve at your next party. All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients together and throw it in the oven. Does it get any easier?
Here are some common questions about this recipe:
Is this Jalapeno Artichoke Dip Keto? Yes it is, but don’t serve it with chips obviously. You could serve it with bell peppers, celery, or carrots to keep it Keto.
Is there a quick way to soften cream cheese? If I forget to take my cream cheese out of the fridge, I will zap it in the microwave for 15 second intervals until its soft enough to mix with.
Can you make it ahead of time? You could mix all of the ingredients together the day before you serve it, then throw it in the oven when your ready.Print
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- 2 (14 oz) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped and dried
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Make sure to squeeze all of the liquid out of the artichoke hearts.
- Mix together all of the ingredients, and spread them into an 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbling.
Need more appetizer ideas? Check out these recipes: