Who doesn't love a good dip? This Jalapeno Artichoke dip is a great easy appetizer to serve at your next party.?
- 2 (14 oz) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped and dried
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Make sure to squeeze all of the liquid out of the artichoke hearts.
- Mix together all of the ingredients, and spread them into an 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbling.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes