Healing Egg Drop Soup is a great healthy winter soup recipe. I love to make this when Nolan isn't feeling good. It's so nourishing, but easy on hurt tummies.
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil or grape seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion
- In a medium pot heat up the oil over medium high. Add the garlic and ginger to the pot and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour in the chicken broth, and turn the heat to high. Bring the chicken broth mixture to a boil.
- Once the broth is boiling, start pouring in the eggs while stirring the broth simultaneously. Sprinkle in the chopped green onion and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Cuisine: Dinner