Copycat Chicken Caesar Pita is a fast weeknight dinner!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 pieces of Naan or Pita Bread
- 1 bag of romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 4 Tablespoons Caesar dressing
- Black Pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium high.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and Italian seasoning.
- Place the chicken carefully into the hot pan, cook for around 10 minutes on one side, flip the chicken over to cook through for another 10 minutes (until the internal temperature is at least 165 F) then let cool.
- Pour a bag of chopped romaine lettuce into a large bowl along with the Parmesan cheese and toss in the Caesar dressing.
- Warm the pitas or naan in the microwave for a few seconds then top them with the Caesar salad, chopped blackened chicken, extra parmesan and black pepper.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken pita, healthy chicken pita, chicken recipe, easy chicken recipe, chicken caesar