An easy breakfast recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cheese, cheddar works well
- 1 bag frozen Tater Tots or Tater Rounds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Beat the eggs, milk, green onion, cheese, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour into a small casserole dish (8x8 would work) and place the dish on a baking sheet in case the mixture overflows while baking.
- Plop the Tater Tots into the egg mixture covering the top of the whole casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minute or until the eggs don't wiggle.
This is a great base recipe and is very versatile. Feel free to add cooked sausage crumbles, bacon bits, or diced ham to the egg mixture before cooking. If you add any vegetables like zucchini, spinach, or peppers be sure to drain out any excess water before adding it to the egg mixture.?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes