This is a quick vegan weeknight dinner recipe. This healthy recipe is hearty you won?t even realize it?s vegan.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4 zucchinis, spiralized and placed on a paper towel to drain
- 2 cups linguine noodles (half a box), prepared according to package
- 4 Tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Pine Nuts
- First cook your pasta according to the package.
- Heat up 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high. Place the slice mushroom in the hot skillet and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Saute for about 2-3 minutes or until the mushrooms are softened.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the hot skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the pasta and sun-dried tomato pesto into the hot skillet and stir until thoroughly combined for about 1 minute with the heat on.
- Turn off the heat and serve with whatever garnish you like!
Feel free to add more pesto if the pasta seems dry!
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Cuisine: Dinner