Need a quick breakfast or brunch recipe for a crowd? This Sheet Pan Breakfast Hash uses simple ingredients and the clean up is a breeze.
- 2-3 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 potatoes, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the bell peppers, onions, potatoes, olive oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder and pepper together until well mixed.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes.
- Toss the hot vegetables around then carefully crack the eggs on top.
- Bake for an additional 7-10 minutes (or longer if you like your eggs firm) and garnish with more salt, pepper and chopped green onion.
Well done eggs typically take 12-15 minutes.
Additional ingredients include zucchini, squash, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, corned beef, chopped bacon
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan breakfast, sheet pan hash, hash, breakfast recipe, easy recipe