Roasted Greek Meatballs and Vegetables are a versatile dinner that satisfies anyone's craving for a hearty meal. Toss these meatballs on a sheet pan with some vegetables of choice and roast for twenty minutes.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup whole fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup whole fat feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (I use onion and peppers)
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the beef, ricotta, feta, Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
- Roll 20-25 1" meatballs onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Depending on the size of your baking sheets, you can spread them over two if they don't fit.
- On a separate parchment lined baking sheet mix together your vegetables, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast everything for 20 - 25 minutes. Cut open one meatball to check for doneness.
Refrigerate leftover meatballs for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek meatballs, sheet pan dinner, easy recipe, meatball recipe, beef recipe