Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Rice is a surprisingly easy and healthy side dish. Use it to replace regular rice for a low carb option or just a way to eat more vegetables.
- 2 heads cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 head garlic, stem chopped off
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Toss cauliflower, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes then let cool slightly before carefully removing the garlic from it's wrapper.
- Smash everything together using a potato masher until it's the consistency you like.
Keep leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: cauliflower rice, roasted cauliflower rice, easy side, healthy side recipe