Need a quick week night dinner recipe? Healthy pesto chicken meatballs are your answer! This recipe only takes 30 minutes to throw together.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 2 medium bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Start by mixing together 1/2 cup of pesto, 1 cup of parmesan cheese and a pound of ground chicken together. Heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Form 1" meatballs, place them in the dry and brown all the sides which will take about 15 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs and toss in some chopped zucchini, squash, peppers and onions. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the meatballs back to the skillet and dollop some extra pesto and parmesan cheese on top.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: One Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: chicken, pesto, 30 minute meals, dinner recipe, keto