This healthy one pot pasta is the perfect pantry recipe. One-Pot Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta is a versatile recipe you can tweak with whatever ingredients you have on hand.
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke, drained
- 1 (12 oz) packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes, juice included
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, optional
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta for 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully reserve 1 cup of the pasta water before draining the pasta.
- Turn the heat to low and dump the cooked pasta back into the pot.
- Toss in the reserved pasta water, frozen spinach, olives, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, artichokes, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and some salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes until all the ingredients are hot, and serve with some extra cheese!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes