These no-bake chocolate peanut butter energy balls are a quick healthy pick me up whether you are running out the door or just in need of a snack before or after dinner.
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup peanut butter | sub almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Portion out 11-12 balls using a spoon or small cookie scoop and form them with your hands
- Refrigerate 10 - 15 minutes to let them stiffen.
Using quick cooking oats are less tough than using old fashioned oats.
Store them in the fridge for about a week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: energy balls, snack idea, easy snack, easy breakfast, healthy snack