This Grilled Chicken Pesto Burgers are a delicious and easy keto dinner recipe.
- 2 lb ground chicken (don't use the extra lean!)
- 2 cups packed basil leaves, if you don?t have enough basil, you can mix in spinach or parsley
- ? cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice of one lemon
- ? tsp salt
- ? cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your grill or if your using a grill pan on the stove heat it to medium high heat.
- Blend all of the pesto ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Mix the pesto into the ground chicken and pat out 8 burgers.
- Grill each burger for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 3-4 minute. The internal temperature of the burgers is at least 165 degrees.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15