Fettuccine Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas is a perfect easy dinner recipe. This creamy pasta recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package
- 1 cup (4 oz package) pancetta, sub bacon or ham
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the pancetta for 7-8 minutes until it is crispy in a large skillet over medium heat. (Pancetta will start smoking a lot if the heat is too high ... which will cause you fire alarm to go off ... trust me.)
- Turn the heat down to medium-low, and pour in the cream.
- Stir in the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and peas and warm everything through for 5 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the creamy mixture, and stir until the Parmesan has melted
- Toss the noodles into the sauce, warm everything through for 5 minutes constantly stirring, and serve!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20