I LOVE a good quesadilla! I think my diet mostly consists of them. I make plain cheese quesadillas, quesadillas with grilled chicken and peppers, and vegetable quesadillas (my favorite). For this recipe I used my Farmer's Market Hash leftovers!
Yum! I make a huge batch of this hash and use it up throughout the week.
Farmers Market Quesadilla
These quesadillas are great for using up leftovers! This recipe makes 2 quesadillas.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup leftover Farmers Market Hash
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 taco size flour tortillas
- Heat a large skillet up over medium
- Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil to the hot skillet
- Place a tortilla in the skillet and add 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
- Top the cheese with 1/2 cup of the Farmers Market Hash
- Sprinkle another 1/4 cup of cheese on top of the vegetables and top everything with another tortilla
- Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook another 2 minutes
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to make a second quesadilla
Feel free to add more oil to the skillet between batches
Love Mexican food recipes as much as I do? check out these keepers:
"Too Tired To Cook" Enchilada Casserole:
Or these BBQ Tacos:
Or my favorite Black Bean and Sweet Potato Breakfast Burritos:
Leave a Reply