Farmer?s Market Hash is a multi-purpose recipe. It?s great for a breakfast recipe, main dish, or side dish recipe. I use the leftovers inside quesadillas, omelets, and even on top of pizza!
- 3 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon ?olive oil, divided
- 1 large potato, diced
- ? teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ? teaspoon + ? teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh, canned, or frozen
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- Place diced potatoes in a microwave safe dish with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and the microwaved potatoes to the skillet. Dump in the garlic powder, chili powder, and ? teaspoon salt and mix around. Fry the potatoes in the oil and spices for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the potato mixture from the skillet, and add the remaining Tablespoon of olive oil back into the skillet over medium high heat.
- Place the bell peppers, corn kernels, mushrooms, and onion in the hot skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the cook potatoes back into the skillet, and dump in the fresh spinach and ? teaspoon of salt. Toss everything around until the spinach has wilted.