Easy Vegan Pasta Salad is a healthy side dish recipe to bring to any potluck, picnic, cookout or grill out.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb rigatoni, cooked in salted boiling water and drained (follow package instructions)
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup black olives
- 6 oz fresh spinach (usually one bag)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Optional NON VEGAN Ingredients:
- Feta Cheese
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Toss the prepared dressing, cooked pasta, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, black olives, spinach, and pine nuts in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
This pasta salad does not need any added salt in my opinion, but feel free to add salt and pepper to your taste! The salad will stay fresh for a few hours, but it is still delicious the next day (even though the spinach wilts).
For a crowd I would serve it ASAP.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: One Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pasta salad, vegan pasta salad