- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2? bell peppers, sliced
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 squash, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 a lime | sub lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese | sub Parmesan
- Heat up 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium.
- Toss in the onion, bell pepper, zucchini, squash, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Squeeze 1/2 a lime and 1/4 cup (or more!) of Cotija cheese on the vegetables before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes