This Easy Greek Chicken recipe is packed with flavor, but only takes 30 minutes to make. It is perfect for a fast quick weekday dinner.
- 1 package of chicken
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Rosemary
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 1 /4 cup parsley
- Juice of 2 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon pepper
- Throw all of the ingredients into a gallon size sealed plastic bag.
- Place in the fridge to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet or grill pan to medium high.
- Once the chicken has finished marinating, place each piece on the hot skillet.
- Cook each side for 7-10 minutes (If the chicken is really thick, it could take longer).
I like to slice my chicken breasts in half length wise to cut down on cooking. It also allows you to stretch out your chicken over multiple days, which save money!