This super cheesy Tetrazzini is great for using up leftovers!
- 1 pound of pasta*
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- 1 can Cream of Cheddar
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 large pot
- 1 medium pot
- 1 casserole dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil some water in a large pot for the pasta, and make it according to the directions on the box. Then place the noodles in a casserole dish. Sprinkle the cooked chicken/turkey and vegetables over the noodles.
- Then in a medium pot combine the cream of chicken, cream of cheddar, chicken broth, butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bring this mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to low once a boil is reached.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles, chicken/turkey, and vegetables. Top with a lot of cheddar cheese. Then bake for 30 minutes.
*I used Fettuccine noodles, but any kind if pasta will work
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dinner