Looking for the best breakfast casserole recipe? This Croissant Breakfast Casserole with Ham, Cheese and Spinach is definitely a contender.
- 1-2 Tablespoons oil or butter for greasing pan
- 6-8 croissants
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2-3 slices ham, cut into small pieces
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 pan very well using melted butter or oil.
- Lay out your croissants on the bottom of the pan and sprinkle the spinach, ham and cheeses on top.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together and pour the mixture over the whole pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
You can do steps 1-3 the night before and bake it the next morning.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast casserole, breakfast recipe, egg recipe, easy recipe