This easy Slow Cooker White Bean Chicken Chili melts in your mouth and warms up your soul during these cold winter nights.
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional but make it amazing!
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken thighs (1 package), remove any extra fat
- 1 can (15 oz) white beans (sub pinto or black beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fire roasted tomatoes
- 4-6 cups chicken broth, depends on how thick you like your chili
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Dump all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours. (The chicken should fall apart and have an internal temperature of 165 degrees).
- Serve and top with whatever garnishes you like!
I like to start with 4 cups of broth. If the chili comes out too thick, I splash in more broth at the end to thin it out.