Enjoy these creepy finger sandwiches stuffed with pimento cheese!
- 1 loaf extra thin sliced bread
- 1 container pimento cheese (or my Homemade Pimento Cheese)
- 1 jar Kalamata olive halves
- Lay out the bread, and slather of of the slices with pimento cheese.
- Place the dry slices on top of the pimento cheese slices to make little sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich into four equal pieces.
- Use your thumb to make an indention at the end of each piece of bread.
- Place an olive half on the smashed part of the bread.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: snacks, pimento cheese, sandwich recipe, Halloween recipe