Impress your sweetheart or guests with these Cream Cheese Tarts with Sweet Berries. This beautiful dessert looks complicated, but it's easy to whip together. I love this for a Valentine's Day dessert!
- 2 cups (1 package) of strawberries (chopped), raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries (or a combo)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 package of frozen tart shells
- First, bake the tart shells according to the package. The middle of each tart might poof up while baking, but using a fork you can gently press them back down.
- While the tarts are baking, mix together the berries and 1/4 cup of white sugar. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese, powder sugar, and lemon juice together until smooth.
- When the tarts have cooled drop some of the cream cheese filling into the middle. Top each tart with some of the berries. Serve immediately so the tarts do not get soggy.
- Category: Dessert