Christmas Drop Biscuits are perfect for a Christmas morning brunch. Add some sliced ham, and you have a great holiday appetizer.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 Tablespoons cold, unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 jar pimentos, drained and pat dry
- 1 Tablespoon green onion
- Preheat oven to 450. Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl. Cut butter into pats and add to flour, then cut until the mixture resembles rough crumbs. Add the cheddar cheese. Add buttermilk, pimentos, and green onion. Stir until it forms a rough ball.
- Drop 1/4 cup of dough on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Breakfast