This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Streusel Topping is has amazing banana flavor, is not too sweet and is perfectly moist.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup over ripe bananas, about 3 - 4 bananas
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 Tablespoons cold butter, grated or cut into small cubes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Mash up the bananas and sugar together, then add the beaten eggs and melted butter.
- Dump the dry ingredients into the wet and mix thoroughly, toss in the chocolate chips and pour the batter in a loaf pan.
- Mix together the streusel ingredients and sprinkle on top of the batter.
- Bake for 60 - 65 minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana bread, chocolate chip banana bread, streusel topping