This recipe is a delicious way to start the day. It's freezer friendly so you can make a big batch and store them to reheat throughout the week.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 4 burrito tortillas
- 1/2 cup fully cooked bacon bits or crumbled breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 bag tater rounds or tater tots cooked according to the package
- 1 green onion, diced
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then scramble by pouring the egg mixture into the hot pan folding the eggs until set. Turn off the heat and move the pan off the burner so the eggs do not over cook.
- Build your Crunchwrap using the burrito sized tortilla, then placing the tater rounds down first, then eggs, bacon, cheese and green onion.
- Preheat an additional skillet to medium heat. Fold the tortilla around the fillings in a circular motion and place the Crunchwrap seam down into the preheated skillet to toast for 2-3 minutes until brown. Flip and toast the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take note the skillet gets exponentially hotter so as your toasting your Crunchwraps it may not take as long. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn.
- Enjoy as is or let them cool and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Reheat from Frozen: For be best results, use the oven to reheat. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Meal Prep
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast recipe, Crunchwrap recipe, freezer friendly recipe, snack idea