Want to make something new for breakfast? Try these easy Breakfast Croissant Rolls that are stuffed with scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, and green onion, topped with Everything Bagel seasoning.?
- 1 can refrigerated croissant dough (8ct)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or any mix you have
- 1/2 cup diced ham or 2 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1 green onion diced
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- Heat a small skillet with 1 tablespoon of butter over medium, and beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the egg wash to brush on the croissants at the end, and pour the eggs into the hot skillet. Scramble for 4-5 minutes.
- Break open a tube of croissant dough and separate all the croissant triangles, and add equal amounts of scrambled eggs, cheese. ham, and green onion to each triangle.
- Carefully roll them up and brush the reserved egg wash on top of the rolls, and sprinkle Everything Bagel seasoning on top.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15