Want to make something new for breakfast? Try these easy Breakfast Croissant Rolls that are stuffed with scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, and green onion, topped with Everything Bagel seasoning. Yum! I will suggest making a double batch if you are counting on leftovers because we usually devour all of them in one sitting.
How do you make Breakfast Croissant Rolls?
Start by beating some eggs with milk and reserve a spoonful to use as an egg wash. Scramble the eggs and prep any other ingredients you want inside the rolls. I diced up some ham, shredded some cheddar cheese, and sliced some green onion.
Break open a tube of croissant dough and separate all the croissant triangles. Add equal amounts of scrambled eggs, cheese. ham, and green onion to each triangle. Carefully roll them up, brush the reserved egg wash on top of the rolls, and sprinkle Everything Bagel seasoning on top. Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.
Additions and Substitutions:
- Make a veggie version by leaving out the ham and adding some sauted spinach, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms! Just make sure to squeeze out any extra liquid.
- Swap out the ham for crispy bacon or cooked sausage.
- Don’t have Everything Bagel seasoning? Use garlic salt or onion salt, or any seasoning you like!
If you like this Breakfast Croissant Roll recipe please rate it and leave a comment below. If you take a picture tag me on Instagram @hungrywaitress! Here’s the recipe:Print
Breakfast Croissant Rolls
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 can refrigerated croissant dough (8ct)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or any mix you have
- 1/2 cup diced ham or 2 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1 green onion diced
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- Heat a small skillet with 1 tablespoon of butter over medium, and beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the egg wash to brush on the croissants at the end, and pour the eggs into the hot skillet. Scramble for 4-5 minutes.
- Break open a tube of croissant dough and separate all the croissant triangles, and add equal amounts of scrambled eggs, cheese. ham, and green onion to each triangle.
- Carefully roll them up and brush the reserved egg wash on top of the rolls, and sprinkle Everything Bagel seasoning on top.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.