BBQ Tacos are a great leftover taco recipe. I add tangy pickled cabbage and?jalape?os?to give a spicy twist to this dinner recipe.
- 1 head of cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pickled jalepenos
- Corn Tortillas
- Leftover Pulled Pork
- BBQ Sauce
Start by pickling the cabbage:
- Slice the red cabbage thin and toss it along with the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper into a plastic ziploc bag.
- Let it marinate for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Warm up the tortillas and leftover BBQ, and make your tacos!
- Garnish with the jalapenos and BBQ Sauce.