Looking for a crowd pleasing dinner recipe? Or maybe something to serve at a party? This Cheez-It Chicken is a fun dinner idea that the family will love.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup whole fat buttermilk | sub whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Cheez-Its (extra toasty preferred), smashed into crumbs
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Beat the milk and egg together and toss in the chicken.
- Coat the chicken in the Cheez-It crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Spray the baking sheet or use parchment paper to ensure the chicken doesn't stick.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken recipe, easy recipe, cheez-its, dinner recipe, party food