Bacon Blue Sliders make an easy quick dinner. You can add whatever condiments you want to these cheesy sliders, but I prefer Bourbon Bacon Jam!
- 1 lb ground beef (chuck is the best)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese + more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (I like Lawry's)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slider buns or hamburger buns
- Bourbon Bacon Jam
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Mayo or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Heat up a large skillet over medium high on the stove. In a medium bowl, mix together the beef, blue cheese, and seasoned salt. Form into small patties. Place each patty into the hot skillet. Cook the patties on each side for around 3-5 minutes (depending on how well you like your burgers).
- Put whatever garnishes or condiments you like on these blue cheese sliders.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins