These Bacon and Gruyere Egg Bites are a copycat of the Starbucks egg bites recipe without the sous vide equipment!
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded | sub Swiss cheese, Monterey Jack or cheddar
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 - 6 dashes hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Fill an oven safe dish with about an inch of water, place on the bottom rack of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients and distribute evenly in a lined 12 cup muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until the egg is set and firm.
I like lining my muffin tins to prevent the egg bites from sticking to the tins. Another option would be to use a silicone muffin tin.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Bacon and Gruyere Egg Bites, Starbucks copycat, egg bites, meal prep, easy recipe