30 Minute Skillet Mac and Cheese is a fast side dish recipe or dinner recipe. This cheesy macaroni comes together in a flash, and it tastes better than the box. I love it! It's one of my favorite comfort food recipes.
- 1 lb (1 box) medium shell pasta, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded or sliced
- In a large skillet heat up the garlic powder, pepper, salt, milk, and heavy cream over medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
- Turn down the heat to low and stir in the cheddar, montery jack, and swiss cheese.
- Toss the hot cooked pasta shells into the cheese sauce and serve!
If the sauce is too thick, splash in some extra milk.