Spinach, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burritos
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 12 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained (1 package)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 whole wheat 8″ tortillas
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat
- Pour in the egg mixture and gently stir until the eggs are almost set, turn of the heat, and toss the spinach into the scrambled eggs.
- Lay out all eight tortillas, scoop around a 1/2 cup of the scrambled egg mixture and 2 Tablespoons of cheddar cheese onto each of the tortillas, and roll them up into a burrito.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat and place the burritos crease down for 5 -10 minutes until they get a little brown, then flip them and brown the other side.
- Refrigerate for up to four days or freeze for up to four months.
- Reheat by popping them in the toaster or microwave for a few minutes.