These meal prep spinach, egg, and cheese breakfast burritos are a must for anyone on the go. They only take an hour to throw together, and you have breakfast all week! I used pretty simple ingredients, but you could add hash browns, cooked sausage, crispy bacon, or more vegetables if you want.
Our favorite way to reheat them is in the toaster for a few minutes. Just make you flatten them a little so they will fit in your toaster.
Can you freeze these breakfast burritos? Yes. Put them in a freezer friendly container and freeze up to 4 months. You can pop them in the oven to reheat or microwave them for a few minutes.Print
Spinach, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burritos
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 12 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained (1 package)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 whole wheat 8″ tortillas
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat
- Pour in the egg mixture and gently stir until the eggs are almost set, turn of the heat, and toss the spinach into the scrambled eggs.
- Lay out all eight tortillas, scoop around a 1/2 cup of the scrambled egg mixture and 2 Tablespoons of cheddar cheese onto each of the tortillas, and roll them up into a burrito.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat and place the burritos crease down for 5 -10 minutes until they get a little brown, then flip them and brown the other side.
- Refrigerate for up to four days or freeze for up to four months.
- Reheat by popping them in the toaster or microwave for a few minutes.
Looking for more breakfast recipe ideas? Check these out: