Simple Kale Slaw with an Egg-less Dressing
Simple Kale Slaw with an Egg-less Dressing is a perfect side dish for your next grilling session or summer gathering.
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 1x
- 3 cups Kale, cut into ribbons
- 8 oz coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (optional)
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise (or regular mayonnaise)
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Mix all of your slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all of your dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw mixture, toss everything together, and serve.
This slaw is pretty sturdy and can stay refrigerated up to 4 hours before serving.