Roasted vegetables are a great, easy side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12
- Category: Dinner
- 4 cups vegetables (any vegetable works), chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Throw chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the vegetables thoroughly. You can use your hands to toss around to get all of the vegetable covered.
- Sprinkle the salt an pepper over vegetables, and bake for 20 minutes. Flip vegetables, and bake for another 10-20 minutes until browned.
We used butternut squash, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and mushrooms.