Homemade Pesto in a Blender
Making Homemade Pesto in a Blender is an easy way to enjoy this summery sauce. Enjoy Pesto over pasta, sandwiches, or pizza! It’s so versatile.
- Author: The Hungry Waitress
- 2 cups packed basil leaves, if you don’t have enough basil, you can mix in spinach or parsley
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice of one lemon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Dump the basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, lemon, and salt into a blender.
- Pulse the blender while slowly pouring in the olive oil.
- Blend for another 30 seconds or so, until everything is thoroughly combined.