Healthy Green Chili Sour Cream Chicken Zucchini Boats
Healthy Green Chili Sour Cream Chicken Zucchini Boats are a great low carb alternative to enchiladas. They are an easy weeknight recipe you can easily throw together.
- Rotisserie Chicken Shredded off the bone, mixture of dark and light meat
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese (½ package), softened
- 16 oz (1 jar) salsa verde
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4.5 oz can of green chilis
- 16 oz package shredded mexican cheese/cheddar cheese
- 6 zucchini, cut in half and seeded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cream cheese, 1 CUP SALSA VERDE, sour cream, and green chilis.
- In a 9 x 13″ dish line up the zucchini’s with the inside facing up. Stuff each zucchini with about 2 Tablespoons of the creamy chicken mixture. Pour ¼ cup of salsa verde on top of the stuffed zucchinis. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.