Grilled Chicken Pesto Burgers
This Grilled Chicken Pesto Burgers are a delicious and easy keto dinner recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 2 lb ground chicken (don’t use the extra lean!)
Homemade Pesto in a Blender:
- 2 cups packed basil leaves, if you don’t have enough basil, you can mix in spinach or parsley
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice of one lemon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your grill or if your using a grill pan on the stove heat it to medium high heat.
- Blend all of the pesto ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Mix the pesto into the ground chicken and pat out 8 burgers.
- Grill each burger for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 3-4 minute. The internal temperature of the burgers is at least 165 degrees.
If you don’t have a meat thermometer here is a link to the one I use on Amazon.