Fettuccine Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas
Fettuccine Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas is a perfect easy dinner recipes for special occasions. This creamy pasta recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- Author: thehungrywaitress
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package
- 1 cup (4 oz package) pancetta or bacon
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- ⅔ cup frozen peas
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Start the recipe by crisping up the pancetta in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Cook the pancetta for about 8-10 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Remove the pancetta from the pot using a slotted spoon and place it on a paper towel.
- Leave the fat left behind in the pot.
- Turn the heat down to medium.
- Pour the heavy cream into the pot, and bring it to a simmer.
- Sprinkle in the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and peas.
- Bring the cream back up to a simmer.
- Turn the heat to low and add the Parmesan cheese to the creamy mixture.
- Stir until the Parmesan has melted
- Then toss in the noodles and keep the heat on low for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crispy pancetta on top and enjoy!