Yum! So it’s been a CRAZY month y’all! We just moved into a house (yay!) which was exhausting. It’s so worth it though. Riley has a yard to run around in now! On top of the move I agreed to do a food demonstration at the Nashville Home Show today! AH! Nolan is my assistant, and we are making this delicious Fettuccine Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas:
It is a crowd pleaser, and one of Nolan’s favorite meals! Don’t worry we only eat this rich pasta on special occasions. It beats going out to a fancy Italian restaurant because it’s waaaay cheaper, and you get to watch Netflix. Get the recipe and let me know how you like it!
Fettuccine Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas
Fettuccine Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas is a perfect easy dinner recipes for special occasions. This creamy pasta recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package
- 1 cup (4 oz package) pancetta or bacon
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- ⅔ cup frozen peas
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Start the recipe by crisping up the pancetta in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Cook the pancetta for about 8-10 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Remove the pancetta from the pot using a slotted spoon and place it on a paper towel.
- Leave the fat left behind in the pot.
- Turn the heat down to medium.
- Pour the heavy cream into the pot, and bring it to a simmer.
- Sprinkle in the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and peas.
- Bring the cream back up to a simmer.
- Turn the heat to low and add the Parmesan cheese to the creamy mixture.
- Stir until the Parmesan has melted
- Then toss in the noodles and keep the heat on low for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crispy pancetta on top and enjoy!
Love pasts as much as I do? Here are some of my favorites:
30 Minute Mushroom Orzo Risotto
Or this Easy Chicken Pesto:
Or the best 30 Minute Skillet Mac and Cheese: