Easy Meal Prep Egg Bites
These Egg Bites are perfect for a quick breakfast on the go!
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 12 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and all of the water squeezed out
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all the of ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour the mixture into a 12 count muffin pan (Silicone works best so the eggs don’t stick!)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set and done!
Reheat in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds!