(I have included affiliate links in this post. I do receive a commission from this link which will go towards more awesome content for you to enjoy!)
These Easy Meal Prep Egg Bites have been a game changer for me! I just pop a few in the microwave for 30 seconds before I head out the door and eat them on my commute. They only take 30 minute to throw together which is amazing. I’ll cook a batch on Sunday, and they will last three to four days!
I’ve decided to keep these pretty simple but you could always add more veggies or any cooked breakfast meats (ham would be delicious!). I highly recommend getting a silicone muffin pan. It keeps the eggs from sticking to the sides of the pan which can be a big pain in the butt.
When I use a silicone muffin tin I will place it on top of a baking sheet for some stability. Also, I wouldn’t cook anything at a temperature higher than 350 degrees.
These egg bites are so easy and I hope you love them! Here’s the recipe:Print
Easy Meal Prep Egg Bites
These Egg Bites are perfect for a quick breakfast on the go!
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 12 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and all of the water squeezed out
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all the of ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour the mixture into a 12 count muffin pan (Silicone works best so the eggs don’t stick!)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set and done!
Reheat in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds!
Here are some more Meal Prep ideas: