Easy Grilled Sirloins
Easy Grilled Sirloins are perfect for any summer cook out! This easy grilling recipe starts the night before with a dry brine.. Finish them with a pad of herb butter!
- 4 8-10 ounce Sirloins
- 4 teaspoons of salt
- 4 Tablespoons of Herb Butter or regular butter, melted
- The night before grilling, rub 1 teaspoon of salt all over each sirloin. If it the sirloin is less than 10 ounces only use about 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- The day of be sure to preheat your grill for about 15-20 minutes to make sure it’s nice and hot!
- Place each sirloin on the grill, and brush on a nice layer of butter.
- Grill for around 5-10 minutes (depending on how well you prefer your steak). Brush on more butter every 2 minutes.
- Flip the sirloins and repeat step 4.
- Take the sirloins off the grill, and let them rest for at least 5 minute covered.
- Top each steak with more butter if you want!